Friday, December 20, 2013

{DIY Christmas Decor} Tree Branch + Ornaments

While I usually do a pretty good job of decking our home for Christmas, I always seem to struggle in the kitchen.  So, with a few left over shatterproof ornaments and a tree branch found in our backyard, I found a way to bring a little holiday cheer to this room.

---> To recreate this look, you will need the following: tree branch the length of your choosing, jute/hemp rope, two thumbtacks, and a few ornaments.  Simply cut the jute/hemp rope, wrap it a few times around your branch and secure to the ceiling with a thumb tack at both ends.  Hang your ornaments as you like along the branch.  

Pretty easy - I think this project took less than 5 minutes to create.  And the best part?  It was free.  Everything I used I already had around my home.  However, if you needed to buy a few pieces to complete the look, it shouldn't cost very much.  Enjoy!    

No comments:

Post a Comment