Wednesday, March 12, 2014

{eBay Find} MLB National League Quilt

When we transitioned Kingston to a big boy bed, we splurged on the MLB American League quilt twin to this National League quilt pictured above.  We liked the look of the quilt... reds, whites, and blues, mixed with the baseball logos from each league.  These quilts were just enough baseball, but not in.yo.face. baseball, if you know what I mean.

So, with talk of moving our little into a big boy bed within the next few months, I knew it was time to try to find Cole a matching quilt.  These quilts were discontinued two or so years ago, which left me a little discouraged.  Luckily, I found this one on eBay for a great deal.  Of course, I had to experience my first eBay bidding war -- no "buy it now" option for me, unfortunately.

I have to say, though, I am pretty pleased with my decision to battle for it - this quilt was purchased by another family who had planned on bunking their boys, but never did.  Which means this quilt was never used.  And that's a win in my book, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment