Thursday, March 27, 2014

#TBT: Kingston @ 9 Months.

One of my favorite photos of our oldest when he was a babe.  How is this not yesterday... but instead nearly four years ago?!  Kingston is such a sweet boy and I absolutely love being his mommy.  Especially after what happened last night.

Rarely cranky before bed, Kingston was a little sassy last night when it was around that time.  He finally calmed down and was ready for bed... we read a book... I tucked him in... and that was that.  But then, a few minutes later, he called for me to come to his room.  As I enter his bedroom, he apologized for his behavior earlier, said he loves me, and that he wants to make me proud.  All of those words, all on his very own.

Did I mention how much I love this oldest boy of mine!?  One of the very sweetest.

No comments:

Post a Comment