Sunday, August 18, 2013

5 years... and a bit since last posting.

First post in August and it is more than half-way through the month?  Sorry.  Time has slipped away from me this summer.  Although, I have to say I am not all that sorry... we've been having a little bit of fun this summer and I have been soaking it up like crazy.

We just got back from our summer vacation in Southern California, which was a blast this year.  My family has been vacationing at the same resort now for approximately 26 years and I still cannot get enough of it -- and I really enjoy sharing the experience with my little family now.  While we were there, Kingston got lots of swim practice in and is getting pretty good at the doggy-paddle.  The hubs and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary with a date night away to the San Diego Padres game.  Cole was quite the social butterfly.  And we got to spend some quality time with my parents and family members who live there.  I have tons of photos to go through and am hoping to share them with you soon.

I also have a few ideas for some last-minute summer projects around our home and other updates -- so if that is not inspiration to blog, I don't know what is (ha!).  Until then... enjoy the rest of your weekend.   

No comments:

Post a Comment