Monday, March 11, 2013

A Boy and His Superheroes.

My boy loves his superheroes.  He has quite the collection and they tend to be his go-to toys right now.  So when I came into the kitchen yesterday afternoon to start dinner, I wasn't surprised to see he was actively playing away with them.  What I was surprised to see, however, was Kingston playing with his superheroes on our kitchen trashcan.  Again.  For like the second or third time this week.  Instead of interrupting him and asking him why, I quickly grabbed my camera to take a few photos.  Isn't that what you would have done?

2 comments:

  1. I bet the superheroes are all gathering for a top secret meeting on top of that shiny skyscraper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh maybe! i bet so. must be some super projects coming up...

      Delete