Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Super Bowl/Papas' Birthday Cupcakes

With the Seahawks in the Super Bowl this year and my dad's and father-in-law's birthdays the day after, we opted to have a joint Super Bowl/Papas birthday party on Sunday.  So you know I had to make a few cupcakes to bring along.  

For my dad, I made yellow cake + chocolate fudge cupcakes (pictured above).  My father-in-law isn't too picky on his sweet treat... so I kept it simple with another similar, yet different, option: yellow cake + cream cheese frosting (not pictured).  They were moist and pretty delicious... and of course, in Seahawks blue + green.  Yum.  

2 comments:

  1. How did you make your frosting look so perfect?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use a pastry bag with tip to frost my cupcakes... best way to go! super easy with a nice uniform look. :)

      Delete