Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter Egg Hunting

So, we probably should have prepared Kingston for Easter egg hunting... because when we went to the  community Easter egg hunt on Saturday, he only picked up a handful of eggs.
Which, to be truthful, didn't really bother me - in fact, it was pretty sweet how he wanted to stop and open each one that he picked up.  My parents joined us and loved helping Kingston sift through his "treasure" - so even more sweet memories were made.

We also did a little Easter egg hunting at my parents home on Sunday.
It was more of a challenge at my parents home, as my dad actually hid the eggs rather than just placed them all over the grass.  Kingston had fun hunting and we played a little "hot, cold" to help him find the last few eggs.  

While Cole did not get to hunt this year, he had fun watching his brother go through the eggs and even helped out by holding onto a few of the plastic eggs for his brother (show me a baby who is not amazed by those plastic eggs!).  We'll get 'em next year, Cole.

No comments:

Post a Comment